Monday, December 20, 2010

hanny sweet 17th dinner :)

the girls :)


THE BIRTHDAY GIRL :)


hanny's cake


she got so many presents :D




WE ARE FRIENDS :)





capture.. capture..


(L to R) me, nick, marco, tpo, ryan :)


me narcism :p

regine n me :D


andre n me :p


the boys :)
some pict in our precious time :) :)


1 lagi my besties turns to 17th :) yap on 2010 december 20th , HANNY turns to 17th :) some saint joseph JHS mates and Paramitha tourism High School mates had a dinner.. it took place at Happy Day Juanda.. The dinner was awesome ..

Hanny looked very beautiful, she was really elegant in a black long gown :)

I LOVE THE DINNER. I'M GLAD TO BE AT THAT MOMENTS :)
at that time, we had so much fun.. we had so much talk, jokes and laugh together.. and the most ,
i love the warmth of us! yeah jhs friends :)


:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BESTIES, HANNY.. BE MATURE AND BE THE BEST :)

No comments:

Post a Comment